Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC

Disapointed

Your a really good flash author and the graphics were good, but Im getting sick and tired of these kind of mario humour. Oh, hahaha, Mario farted, I think my spleen is going to explode...(sarcasm). Oh well. I hope that you use your talents in a better flash next time.

Goldeneye Gunbarrel Goldeneye Gunbarrel

...

I like your pivot animation...

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

Good Job

I really liked it. I made a similar video which you all ready reviewed, LOL. Anyway goodjob, really looked like a video game.

Trapped4! Trapped4!

Very Funny

It's really funny and I like the music and sounds. The graphics were good too. Dis you use pivot stick animator for this?

Bonzerelie responds:

Thanks! :D It was all done on Flash Pro 8. i never really liked pivot. Thanks for the 10!!

the 8-ball murders the 8-ball murders

Lol

That was pretty good even though it was short.

ZombieToaster responds:

thanks, youre the first who seems to realy like it.

Supermario Madness- Supermario Madness-

LoL

That was good. I laughed cause of the good blend of mario and madness. Good jon man. I wish you would of used better sprites though. anyway, very nice work.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Ahah np dude thanks

Batman : Mr. Freeze Batman : Mr. Freeze

I just have one problem with this...

The voice acting! God! Oh dear god! Somebody kill me! This would be pefect if the voice acting was better. The characters have no expression and they all sound the same. Except for freeze, he sounded good but batman sounded like a 10 year old boy! Im sorry but maybe you should get more voice actors because the voice acting sounds like you gave a piece of paper to someone and they just read it with no emotion. Ok... Sorry. I had to get that out right away but overall I liked it because the animation was good and the music was good. I love batman so overall, if you ignore the voice acting, it is very good. I can't wait for your next one and hopefully you will have fix the voice acting.

Donald's Pizza Heaven Donald's Pizza Heaven

Sweet

You are my favorite flash artist, and I love your flashes. I laughed at this one alot but it wasn't my favorite flash that you have made. Still, it's so funny and you have great voice acting. Good job.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

I loved it

I loved it and I was a big fan of the first one. I oved the fight even more than the first one but... This hurts me to say... There is something wrong with your flash. Unless your a graduate from Harvard or something, It's freaking impossible to read what they say. It goes extremely fast. Maybe it's because I french but you know you could put a button in to make the coversation continue or just make em longer. Anyway, loved it (I even tryed to make a sprite fight scene myself). Keep it up man.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

Funny

That was good. I like the art style and the jokes hit the spot. The voice acting was good too. Very well done.