Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC

Disapointed

Your a really good flash author and the graphics were good, but Im getting sick and tired of these kind of mario humour. Oh, hahaha, Mario farted, I think my spleen is going to explode...(sarcasm). Oh well. I hope that you use your talents in a better flash next time.

Goldeneye Gunbarrel Goldeneye Gunbarrel

...

I like your pivot animation...

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

Good Job

I really liked it. I made a similar video which you all ready reviewed, LOL. Anyway goodjob, really looked like a video game.

FPS in Real Life 5 FPS in Real Life 5

Getting Sick of your flash

They started very fresh but now they're really stupid. It's almost always the same thing. The same setting, the same gun, gameplay, and the same really annoying voice. The video quality was also horrendous. Maybe you should take a really long time to make a good game instead of wasting our time with these crappy submissions.

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Very Good

You have improved a lot. Only thing I don't like are the voices. They bugged the hell out of me. The shooting was soo much better, though. Also, I wish the game would of been longer. Overall, a very good game.

FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

Stick to your videos

It's not very good. I like your videos, but this game is just dull. I mean the controls are extremely iresponsive. It is like if you have to wait 3 seconds after you see the guy to shoot. Overall, even if I like shooting little kids with fake guns, I didn't like. Videos are much better.